Resistance (RTD) cable sensor for temperature measurement in plastic moulding applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-W70 is a plug-in cable sensor (RTD) with bayonet nipple. It is particularly suitable for measuring surface temperature in plastic moulding machines. The bayonet sensor features an adjustable immersion length due to its flexible bayonet sleeve in nickel plated brass that ensures contact to the measuring surface regardless of movement or vibration. The RTD for the plastics industry features a Pt100 or Pt1000 measuring element that is placed in the tip of the tube filled with heat transfer compound for fast response times. It can operate up to +200°C / +390°F. The OPTITEMP TRA-W70 comes with PTFE insulated connecting cable as standard. It can be provided with free flying wires for installation in applications where connection terminals already exist.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of hot plastic melts
- Available with flying wires, single and double versions
- Sheath material: 1.4404 / 316L
- Tolerance class A according to IEC 60751 as standard
- Oil-tight, available with PTFE insulated connecting cable
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional transmitter and display