Resistance (RTD) cable sensor for bearing temperature measurement and similar applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-W60 is a plug-in cable sensor (RTD) with oil-tight and vibration resistant design. It is particularly suitable for measuring bearing temperature. The RTD features a Pt100 or Pt1000 measuring element that is placed in the tip of the stainless steel sensor body filled with heat transfer compound for fast response times. The measuring range of the temperature sensor is -50…+100°C / -58…+300°F. The OPTITEMP TRA-W50 comes with a silicone insulated connecting cable. It can be provided with free insulated flying wires for installation in applications where connection terminals already exist.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement in bearings or similar
- Available with flying wires, single and double versions
- Sheath material: Stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L)
- Tolerance class A according to IEC 60751 as standard
- Oil-tight, available with silicone insulated connecting cable
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional transmitter and display