The OPTISONIC 7300 is a universal 2-path ultrasonic gas flowmeter for process and utility gas measurements in oil and gas refineries or the chemical or petrochemical industries. It is also suitable for non-custody transfer natural gas applications or applications with (compressed) air, mixed or flue gases (up to +180°C / +356°F). Using the transit time differential measuring principle, the OPTISONIC 7300 delivers high performance over a wide flow range (up to DN600 / 24", turndown ratio: 100:1). Its patented titanium transducers are perfectly focused, equalizing process fluctuations and avoiding acoustic feedback.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range (turndown ratio: 100:1)
- Integrated volume correction to standard conditions (using pressure and temperature measurement)
- With current inputs for external pressure and temperature sensors
- NACE-approved grade 29 titanium transducers for maximum corrosion resistance
- Largely independent of gas density and composition
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- Compact or field-mounted version