Electromagnetic insertion-type flowmeter for water and wastewater applications
The OPTIPROBE is an electromagnetic insertion-type flowmeter for flow monitoring of conductive clean liquids in water and wastewater applications. The reliable and corrosion resistant flowmeter comes with different designs. Next to a basic version with fixed insertion length (Model A), the flowmeter is also available with an adjustable insertion length of up to 400 mm (Model B) that can be easily fixed and released by an integrated ball valve. This makes it the ideal flowmeter for retrofitting pipes without process interruption (hot tapping), allowing the flowmeter to be installed and removed under pressure.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Wide (bi-directional) measuring range
- All wetted parts made of non-corrosive materials
- Also available as IP 68 / NEMA 6P rated version
- Optional special coatings for burial installation or offshore use
- Optimised for retrofitting in all existing pipework
- Easier to install into large diameters as compared to inline flowmeters
- Available as compact version or remote version with field- or wall-mounted signal converter
- Many diagnostic functions and multilanguage settings
- Wet calibration ex works
- Ex approved compact version:
- ATEX zone 2 II 3G IIC
- NEPSI Ex ic nA II B T3 Ge